Today we interview Greg Kroah-Hartman and your hosts are Jason Kridner and Jeffery Osier-Mixon. Gerald will be back in two weeks.
To provide questions or suggestions:
- Call +1-713-234-0535 or
- visit the BeagleCast suggestions form
Links to the recordings
Links to show topics
- Some in stock @ Digi-Key this week!
- A 300ms BeagleBoard boot?
- Using git submodule and busybox to track mainline development
- Announcing the Level One eXpansion (LOX) Board
- BeagleBoard at Embedded Linux Conference (CATCAN, Gumstix Stagecoach, SuperJumbo, Avnet, and WLAN hacking)
- Always Innovating talk at the 2011 Embedded Linux Conference
- Sandia cluster of 49 OMAP3s
- TI introduces OpenLink
- Processing and Processing-JS on the BeagleBoard under Angstrom
- Arduino IDE and upload with avrdude to Trainerboard (AVRISP2)
- Processing on Beagleboard xM
- Making Processing/Arduino IDE/ReplicaorG work on ARM
- Android Oscilloscope on the Beagleboard xM using Rowboat
- Maker Faire Bay Area, May 21-22, 2011
- ESC Chicago, June 6-8, 2011
- Stompbox Design Summer Workshop at Stanford University, July 18-July 22, 2011
The Greg K-H interview is roughly the last 15 minutes.