Who are We
The BeagleBoard.org® Foundation is dedicated to providing education in and promotion of the design and use of open-source software and hardware in embedded computing. We do this through a portfolio of single board computers whose software and hardware is completely open-source.
Several logos and words that have been registered and trademarked represent the BeagleBoard.org® brand. Appropriate use of our brand is extremely important to the BeagleBoard.org® Foundation. This ensures our proposition is clear and recognizable to the market, enables the most consistent customer experience possible, and increases perceived value.
The following logos:
When to Use
- In connection with the sale and distribution of official BeagleBoard.org® products
- When used in this way the logo or trademark must link to our website beagleboard.org
- In a way that highlights your connection with BeagleBoard.org® such as referencing an accessory you’ve created for the BeagleBoard.org® product range
|Tongue Orange||C 0 M 76 Y 100 K 0||R 242 G 105 B 53||#F26935|
|Check Mark Green||C 48 M 0 Y 78 K 0||R 142 G 201 B 105||#8EC969|
|Blue||C 48 M 0 Y 78 K 0||R 142 G 201 B 105||#23b0e6|
|Tongue Brown||C 24 M 82 Y 100 K 17||R 170 G 81 B 55||#AA5137|
|Hair Light Brown||C 31 M 47 Y 100 K 10||R 171 G 131 B 60||#AB833C|
|Hair Dark Brown||C 38 M 55 Y 100 K 24||R 140 G 106 B 57||#8C6A39|
|Light Gray||C 0 M 0 Y 0 K 7||R 237 G 237 B 238||#ededee|
|Gray||C 0 M 0 Y 0 K 23||R 203 G 204 B 206||#cbccce|
|Medium Gray||C 0 M 0 Y 0 K 56||R 136 G 138 B 140||#888a8c|
|Dark Gray||C 0 M 0 Y 0 K 79||R 90 G 91 B 93||#5a5b5d|
|Darker Gray||C 0 M 0 Y 0 K 84||R 79 G 79 B 81||#4f4f51|
|Black||C 0 M 0 Y 0 K 100||R 255 G 255 B 255||#000000|
|White||C 0 M 0 Y 0 K 0||R 255 G 255 B 255||#FFFFFF|
How NOT to use the brand
- In any way that would give the false impression you are endorsed by BeagleBoard.org® without prior consent
- Owning or using a domain name containing “BeagleBoard”, “BeagleBone”, or “PocketBeagle”
- In a false or derogatory light
- To manufacture, sell or give away merchandise
- In any way that will take advantage of our brand and reputation
- In a similar but subtly different way
- Associating the brand with false or counterfeit products
What else should I know?
For non-BeagleBoard.org® materials, if our brand is referenced your business name, brand, and product should take the most prominent position When referencing any of the official BeagleBoard.org® products, such as “BeagleBone® Black”, “BeagleBoard.org®” must always be included as the first part of the naming convention. In this example the correct naming convention is “BeagleBoard.org® BeagleBone® Black”. Both “B”s in any registered version of the “BeagleBone” or “BeagleBoard” text should always be capitalized. “The” should never be used in front of any BeagleBoard.org® reference. “The BeagleBoard.org® PocketBeagle” would be incorrect. “BeagleBoard.org® PocketBeagle” is correct.
Gotham Round is the primary font used for BeagleBoard.org® and is available in the
following weights and styles: