The Trainer board is a expansion / breakout board for the BeagleBoard that provides the following interfaces:
- I2C interface (level translated to 3.3V or 5V)
- SPI interface (level translated to 3.3V)
- multiple GPIO’s (level translated to 3.3V)
- standard 0.1″ x 0.1″ prototyping area
- Arduino compatible ATmega328 processor (user selected jumper to run at 3.3V or 5V)
- ATmega328 processor can run SparkFun’s SerIO serial command software
- BeagleBoard can communicate to the ATmega328 processor via its second serial port
- BeagleBoard can control the power to the ATmega328 processor
- The Trainer board attaches to the BeagleBoard via the expansion connector. The board connects to the back of the BeagleBoard and is the same physical size: 3.1″ x 3.0″.
Contact = firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are not currently available for this post.